Have you ever had a less-than-intelligent question you are too ashamed to ask someone? Chances are you used Google to answer your question - which is just why the search engine has such a huge database of weird and wonderful of questions asked by users.
We have delved deep into Google’s archives to find 10 questions you won’t believe people searched for about cats. Take a look at these 10 search queries below, although they tell us more about cat owners than they do about cats!
Why are cats scared of cucumbers? (40,500 av. monthly searches)
2. Do cats fart? (9,900 av. monthly searches)
3. Can cats drink milk? (5,400 av. monthly searches)
4. Do cats really have nine lives? (1,300 av. monthly searches)
5. My cat looks like Hitler (1,000 av. monthly searches)
6. Do cats blink? (1,000 av. monthly searches)