A tasty grain free hypoallergenic senior food for dogs over 8 years of age.
The food is a blend of high quality proteins and vegetables to provide balance and nutrition to your dog. As your dog ages they will experience changes in vision, metabolism and stimulations. This is something we need to be aware of and manage.
LetzPet Grain Free Senior Dog is formulated for dogs with sensitivities but also particularly for an older dog requiring everyday support. It contains high levels of protein, Omega 3 Supplements (EPA and DHA) and is a great source of B vitamins.
LetzPet Grain Free Canine Senior:
- No Added Grain.
- Added Omega 3.
LetzPet Grain Free Senior Dog is formulated to provide optimum support to the immune system of your dog:
- The recipe is suitable for those with grain intolerance or sensitivity.
- Essential Vitamins and Oils neutralise free radicals and optimise body cell health.
- Rich in amino acids, EPA and DHA for continued development.
- Salmon Oil supplies an added support to cognitive function as your dog ages.
Our grain free range is veterinary approved by our dedicated team with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. The protein used is designed to be gentle on your dogs digestive system.
The range is hypoallergenic, complete and balanced boasting natural wholesome ingredients to support your dogs needs:
- Potato is a meat-free source of protein, but it also supplies a balance of amino acids found in other meatier sources of protein.
- Linseed contains omega fatty acids, which are a great way to get your dog's coat shining again.
- Peas supply energy and protein.
- Sugar Beet supports your dog's intestines, because of its high fibre content.
Crude Protein: 26% , Crude Oil: 8%, Crude Fibres: 4%, Crude Ash: 7.9%
Trout and Salmon 50%, (including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of product), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125mg/kg), FOS (92mg/kg), MOS (23mg/kg)