We’ve all been in a situation where we want to know the answer to a question, but think it sounds a little stupid. Luckily whenever we want to seem a little smarter we have Google, which doesn’t judge us and answers the questions in a matter of seconds!
This feeling of anonymity means people ask some truly weird and wonderful questions to Google - particularly when it comes to difficult questions about their dogs. Check out these 10 hilarious questions dog owners have asked Google in the infographic below!
1. What do dogs dream about? (5,400 av. monthly searches)
2. Why does my dog stare at me? (4,400 av. monthly searches)
3. Does my dog love me? (2,900 av. monthly searches)
4. Where do dogs come from? (1,900 av. monthly searches)
5. Can dogs eat houmous? (1,000 av. monthly searches)
6. Do dogs get bored? (880 av. monthly searches)